Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dumb Dudley!!


Now he has done it. The other day, h-mom came out to P3 to visit and of course Dudley was sure she had come to see him so he hurrys over to where she is sitting and puts his big head on her chest. She starts petting him and I stroll over to find out why I'm stuck in P3. So h-mom is petting him and me which makes Dudley jealous (he is so insecure) and to get her attention back solely on him, he pushes on her with all his lard a$$ weight and I swear I heard something pop. At the same time h-mom squeals in pain, so of course I go push Dudley away and he's like, what did I do? So I never got to find out why I'm out here and h-pop is doing all the chores by himself. In fact, he is starting to put up the fence this morning, all by himself and h-mom is moving like a old lady. Dudley, can you say cabrito??

No comments: