Friday, September 5, 2008

just some random thoughts


I am trying to figure out what Sadie is up to. She has been digging for a while. She is the quiet type so I just had a peek and good goats, she must be craving Chinese food or something.


This hole goes on on and on. It's not like the shallow pits they dig to lay in the cool dirt, no this is more like a small but deep tunnel. I hope she orders some chow mein for me when she gets to China.


Stella is 2+ weeks from kidding which always makes h-mom excited. Me, not so much because it will be Nate's not mine. In the past Stella has always had huge, healthy, fast growing kids so it will be slightly interesting to see if she does the same with another buck.

So we are in two breeding groups right now but being ever the helpful soul, I did try to encourage Nate to take care of his buckly duties.

He was very interested in a very pretty girl that I was really hoping to breed, but alas she is in his group. He was analyzing her perfume to determine his next step and I was on the other side of the fence letting him know I am available if we can figure out how to climb the fence. Hmm, he wasn't really interested in that option and I'm not sure he was even listening to me.

What's that I smell, chow mein? Where is Sadie, hmm better go check. My work is never done.

No comments: